The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- How Federal Policy Is Paving the Way for Driverless Cars
- Leveraging Customer Analytics for Business Success
- Choosing Your Candidate: There’s an App for That
- Will Yahoo’s Data Breach Help Overhaul Online Security?
- How Big Data Connects Bankers, Politics and Insider Trading
- The Growing Gap Between Town and Country
- Lancet series on health with contributions from LSE Cities
- What’s My Dog Thinking? Getting Inside Fido’s Head
- Why the Wells Fargo Hearing Raises More Questions Than It Answers
- RB 454(A): Urban Dimensions in the EU Referendum Vote
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.