The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- How Presidents Can Avoid Big Failures
- How Achieving Emotional Agility Can Help You — at Work and in Life
- The Facebook-PayPal Partnership: Who Benefits Most?
- How the Boss’s Politics Affect the Careers of Women Lawyers
- The Decline of the West, and How to Stop It
- Will the Dyn DDoS Attack Lead to Better Internet Security?
- Leveraging Customer Analytics: The Airline Industry
- A Consumer Psychologist Looks at Why Customers Buy
- Ricky Burdett speaks at CityLab 2016 in Miami
- Can Israel Expand Its Startup Culture To Nearby Regions?
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.