The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- ‘Speaking American’: Regions, Accents and the Subtleties of Language
- John Bingham-Hall publishes new article in Architectural Design journal
- Do Online Reviews Matter to Businesses?
- Adam Kaasa to speak on Designing Politics at the Museum of Architecture
- The Right Way to Do Mobile Marketing
- Transportation and the Cost of Convenience
- The Science of Good Salesmanship
- China Is the De Facto Leader of Globalization
- Peter Griffiths contributes to 2017 Foresight Africa report
- How the South Korean President’s Impeachment Trial Will Impact Businesses
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.