The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Will Mylan’s EpiPen Episode Help Curb Pharmaceutical Price Gouging?
- How Data Skills Help Firms Create Social Media That Matters
- How Millennial Consumers Will Transform Health Care
- ‘Flawed at Birth’: Why the Eurozone Faces Endless Division
- Suzanne Hall to give keynote address at the 11th Annual Ethnography Symposium
- How to Find Your Most Valuable Customers
- McDonald’s Healthy Meal: Will Consumers Bite?
- Trump or Clinton? How the Election Will Impact the Economy
- Is That Lobster or Hermit Crab? What You’re Really Eating
- ‘How Patients Think’: Filling in Big Data’s Gaps
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.