The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- How to Break Your Smartphone Addiction
- Alexandra Gomes contributes to planning and environmental management seminar at the University of Manchester
- Submissions and registration open for RAMSES Cities and Climate Conference
- The Inside Story Behind the Unlikely Rise of Airbnb
- The French Election: Why the E.U. Is Breathing a Sigh of Relief – for Now
- How Close Community Ties Can Drive Online Sales
- Is South Africa Facing More Economic Trouble Ahead?
- Fizzah Sajjad presents on Gender Equity in Transport Planning at the University of Michigan
- How Unconscious Biases Block Effective Interactions
- Why Payday Lending Is Creeping into the Middle Class
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.