The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Is a Traffic Tax the Solution to Congestion in Cities?
- Weaponized Twitter: Terror in 140 Characters or Less
- Will the Courts Permanently Trump Trump’s Travel Ban?
- What Stands in the Way of Neil Gorsuch’s Confirmation?
- The Art of the Interview: Can the Right Questions Uncover the Truth?
- Five New Authors Share Insights on Personal Growth
- Ricky Burdett discusses the future of London with Rowan Moore and Tony Travers
- Following the Dutch Elections, Can Europe Pass More Crucial Tests?
- Cities Programme Director wins LSE teaching prize
- Meaningful Work: What Leaders Can Learn from NASA and the Space Race
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.