The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Ricky Burdett to chair Munich Security Conference event
- Ricky Burdett feature on new London Design Museum in Docum Magazine
- How the Federal Reserve Can Maintain Its Independence
- You’re Happy and You Know It — Why You Probably Shouldn’t Show It
- How Mindfulness Can Lead to Better Health Care Outcomes
- Philipp Rode publishes new article in Journal of Urban Affairs special issue
- First Book: A Novel Model for Social Enterprises
- The Elephant in the Room: Why Silly Corporate Buzzwords Catch On
- Trump, the Dollar and Trade – What’s Ahead
- Why Humans Distrust Algorithms – and How That Can Change
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.