The Center for Globalization Studies in an Urban World supports research and teaching on globalization — at Penn and beyond. It provides an annotated listing of current and accumulated data, projects-in-progress, and commentary, published and unpublished, accompanied by methodological and theoretical discussion.
RSS feeds from globalization research centers
- Can Wells Fargo Repair Its Image Through Arbitration?
- What Would Dismantling Dodd-Frank Mean for Banks and Consumers?
- The Final Frontier: How Entrepreneurs Cracked the Aerospace Industry
- How Physicians Can Enrich the Doctor-patient Relationship
- The Digital Leader: Self-transformation for Long-term Success
- Why Clean Power Plan Rules Could Ultimately Cut Electricity Costs
- Wanted: Equal Opportunity Globalization
- Conflicts of an Urban Age concludes at La Biennale di Venezia
- Why Trump’s Election Was a Financial Boon for Some Nonprofits
- The ‘Entrepreneur Gap’ Facing Women and Minorities
Images of Globalization
Click on a preview image to see a larger version.